This optional, virtual follow-up is intended for AFTER the Accreditation Process Workshop (APW) - Online is completed. If you have not completed that self-guided online course yet, be sure to complete it prior to attending this follow-up session. The APW self-guided online course will be available starting October 3, 2022. To register for the Accreditation Process Workshop Online Course once the course is available, check out the 鲸鱼电竞app赛事(鲸鱼电竞注册登录) Events Calendar .
- The Accreditation Process Workshop - Online is required for all camps with a visit in 2023. This course will be available Oct, 3, 2022.
- The Accreditation Process Workshop- Follow Up is an optional add-on to the Accreditation Process Workshop.
- This follow up is strongly encouraged for camps and leadership who are new to the accreditation process .
Asking questions is vital to your understanding and knowledge development around accreditation. This optional follow-up session is provided several times (October-April) so you can have some (virtual) connection time with an accreditation volunteer to ask questions, gain further insights, learn tips and tricks that will help your camp, and more.
Bring all your burning questions about standards and accreditation and let our expert volunteers work with you to find solutions, resources, and understanding to whatever is puzzling you. Gain insider knowledge, tips, and tricks that will help you become an even stronger advocate for your camp’s accreditation.
This follow-up is designed for camp leadership who are preparing for accreditation visits in the upcoming season. This follow-up is strongly encouraged for camps and leadership who are new to the accreditation process . The follow-up is also appropriate for those who are considering seeking accreditation for the first time or becoming an 鲸鱼电竞app赛事(鲸鱼电竞注册登录) visitor.
Accreditation Process Guide, 2019 Edition (updated 11/2019):
To participate, you MUST have an Accreditation Process Guide (APG) v. 2019 ( updated 11/2019 ).
Published : Each currently accredited camp and camp seeking accreditation is provided 1 published copy of the APG. If you need this, please contact your local accreditation manager.
Digital : A digital version of the APG is provided to all current fee-paying camps for each primary contact and standards contact. This is in the Accreditation Portal . If you need assistance with access, please contact your local accreditation manager.
Purchase : Non-fee-paying camps (new to accreditation and have not paid yet) and camps wanting additional printed copies can purchase these through the bookstore .
Questions? Contact Us:
- Abby Burbank , 鲸鱼电竞app赛事(鲸鱼电竞注册登录) Central Region | 765-349-3307
- 鲸鱼电竞app赛事(鲸鱼电竞注册登录) Western Region | 765-349-3527
- Kyla Pinto , 鲸鱼电竞app赛事(鲸鱼电竞注册登录) Eastern Region | 765-349-3536
- Kyle Medeiros , 鲸鱼电竞app赛事(鲸鱼电竞注册登录) New York/New Jersey | 212-391-5208
- Elizabeth Snell , 鲸鱼电竞app赛事(鲸鱼电竞注册登录) New England | 781-541-6080
- Colette Marquardt , 鲸鱼电竞app赛事(鲸鱼电竞注册登录) Illinois | 312-332-0833