We need you to help us recognize some of the amazing people and programs in Oregon Trail. We are currently seeking nominations for the Phyllis M. Ford Creative Programming Award, as well as the Scotty Washburn Service Award.
The Frank M. “Scotty” Washburn Award for Outstanding Service is awarded to an individual or team.
To qualify for nomination, the candidate(s) must:
1) Be known for his/her/their outstanding service and leadership in the profession of organized camping.
2) Exemplify the best in service, research, teaching, administration, funds development, mentorship and/or leadership within the organized camping profession.
3) Have been a member of the American Camp Association for a minimum of two years.
Nominate an individual for the Frank M. “Scotty” Washburn Award for Outstanding Service award
The Phyllis M. Ford Award for Creative Programming is given to an 鲸鱼电竞app赛事(鲸鱼电竞注册登录) accredited camp or program.
To qualify for nomination, the program must have documented evidence of the development of effective, creative responses to the needs of people using the camp environment. Examples may include, but are not limited to:
1) Integrating campers of various physical abilities, ethnic and cultural backgrounds, religions, home environments, etc.
2) Developing a program for a camping population not previously marketed to.
3) Creating innovative and effective youth, adult, and/or staff development programs.
4) Addressing the emerging needs of children and teenagers in innovative and effective ways.
Nominate a camp for the Phyllis M. Ford Award for Creative Programming award
Nominations deadline: October 16, 2020
See a list of past recipients .
Questions? Please contact Janette Kunkel , 鲸鱼电竞app赛事(鲸鱼电竞注册登录), Oregon Trail LCOL Chair or Michele Branconier , 鲸鱼电竞app赛事(鲸鱼电竞注册登录) Western Region Director