The American Camp Association® (鲸鱼电竞app赛事(鲸鱼电竞注册登录)) is a national nonprofit organization serving the more than 15,000 year-round and summer camps in the US that annually serve 26 million campers. 鲸鱼电竞app赛事(鲸鱼电竞注册登录) is committed to collaborating with those who believe in quality camp and outdoor experiences for children, youth, and adults and to expanding the reach, the relevance, and equitable access to camp experiences for all.
鲸鱼电竞app赛事(鲸鱼电竞注册登录) provides professional development, evidence-based education, public relations, research, and advocacy to the field of camp and is the only independent national accrediting body for the organized camp experience. 鲸鱼电竞app赛事(鲸鱼电竞注册登录) accredits more than 2,400 diverse US camps. 鲸鱼电竞app赛事(鲸鱼电竞注册登录) Accreditation provides public evidence of a camp's voluntary commitment to the health, safety, risk management, and overall well-being of campers and staff.
We are looking for a full time Customer Service Associate. Someone who is driven to go above and beyond to assist our members.
Duties and responsibilities crucial to success in this role:
- Providing excellent customer service, to both internal and external customers.
- Receives, prepares, and verifies all incoming payments prior to processing – Batching.
- Processes all incoming payments in a timely and accurate manner.
- Supports the solicitation, cultivation, recruitment, and retention of members and customers to meet the sales goals of the association. Helps current members and customers renew their membership and/or continue to be a customer.
- Support the Business Development Team with the execution of exhibits, camping magazine advertising, and Business Affiliate Memberships.
- Support the Accreditation Team with the execution of the Immediate Corrective Action process for accreditation visits.
- Setup all professional development and accreditation meetings in the CRM system.
- Creates, updates, and maintains account and contact records.
- Ensures accuracy of all documentation including proper signatories, filing, scanning, and document retention.
- Answers incoming calls and emails and responds appropriately in a timely and professional manner. Promotes the products and services of the association, specifically job services.
- Uses data-related best practices and formulates processes and checks-and-balances to ensure the integrity and protection of the association's data. Following all established SOPPs in a timely manner.
- Providing administrative support to others as needed.
Must have qualifications:
- High School Diploma
- Two years of experience in administration and/or data entry, customer service, and accounting preferred.
- Team player.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Experience with Microsoft CRM, Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Ability to use a postage machine and scanner.
- Ability to accurately and efficiently enters data from various sources into a database, following standard operating procedures and protocols.
- Ability to regularly work within the 鲸鱼电竞app赛事(鲸鱼电竞注册登录)’s normal hours of operation of 8:00am to 4:30pm, Monday through Friday. Individual work schedules may range from 7:00am to 5:00pm based need of the team.
This is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
If this fits you, please forward cover letter and resume to HR@鲸鱼电竞app赛事(鲸鱼电竞注册登录)camps.org . No phone calls please.
The American Camp Association celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, medical condition, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, genetics, or any other non-job-related factor. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
The American Camp Association works to make applying for positions accessible for all, including those with disabilities. If you require alternative methods of application or screening, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .