Type of CourseOnline Course
See pricing details below.
(The first in a series.)
Help to create an environment that builds capacity within the camp community to understand, accept, value, and honor the unique contributions of all people in our camps. 鲸鱼电竞app赛事(鲸鱼电竞注册登录) hope to encourage camps to create and maintain an inclusive camp community that eliminates stereotypes, bias, and bullying based on differences that include but are not limited to age, gender, ability, race, ethnicity, religion, sexual identity, and socio-economic status.
Camps share in an important role to teach and to help young people make sense of the world around them. Counselors and camp professionals must enable campers to become critical thinkers and leaders who can understand different perspectives with empathy. This is more important than ever. Talking about race with children is an essential component of summer and year-round camp programming.
This package includes seven courses and grants 8.5 continuing education credits through the American Camp Association.
- Become a Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Virtual Camp Champion (White and Pacheo-Flores) 1.5 CECs
- Creating a Safe Culture for LGBTQIA Staff (Chris Rehs-Dupin) 1.0 CEC
- Introduction to Trans Inclusion at Camp (Chris Rehs-Dupin) 1.0 CEC
- Race Conversations at Camp (Ozier and Perry) 1.0 CEC
- Talking Transgender at Camp (Nick Teich) 1.5 CEC
- Trans Two: The Next Level (Jessica and Kayla Weissbuch) 1.0 CEC
- Transgender Staff at Camp (Nick Teich) 1.5 CEC
Member $100; Nonmember $200 for single person access. For someone other than you or for multiple persons please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org