鲸鱼电竞app赛事(鲸鱼电竞注册登录) Fundraising Toolkit
- Fundraising for Nonprofit Camps in Uncertain Times (鲸鱼电竞app赛事(鲸鱼电竞注册登录) webinar)
- Fundraising for Camps 2020 and Beyond (鲸鱼电竞app赛事(鲸鱼电竞注册登录), New England webinar)
- Major Gift Fundraising: Think Within the Box ( Camping Magazine article)
- Building an Army of Asking Ants ( Camping Magazine article and webinar )
- Where Can We Find the Money? ( Camping Magazine article)
Below are just a few examples of types of fundraisers your camp can run. This is not meant to be an exhaustive list.
- Host a walkathon. Find participants for your team, and reach out to your community for pledges based on how many miles your participants walk, run, hike, bike, or perform other activities.
- Have an online giving day. This type of fundraiser focuses on raising money in a 24-hour window of time. Set a challenging but attainable goal that will encourage your community to help you reach it.
- Run a social media fundraising campaign. Make sure to reach out across all your social media platforms with your fundraiser information and a link to donate — you may not have the same audience on Facebook that you do on Twitter or Instagram.
Camp Moves Me Creative Assets
Camp Moves Me is a fundraising program created by the American Camp Association (鲸鱼电竞app赛事(鲸鱼电竞注册登录)) for 鲸鱼电竞app赛事(鲸鱼电竞注册登录)-accredited camps to use whenever they want, however they want.
We have created several different styles of logos for camps to use to promote their fundraisers via social media. Using a logo consistently will help brand your fundraiser so your community will recognize it.
Other Tips to Remember
- The most important part of any fundraiser is the why . When communicating with potential donors, make sure to emphasize the importance of camp and your program.
- Establish the parameters of your fundraiser. Let your potential donors know how long the fundraiser will last, and build up your communication around that timeline.
- Highlight other ways that those who want to help can get involved. Encourage people to share your fundraiser and discuss any volunteer opportunities that may be open.