Type of CourseRecorded Webinar
See details below.
A healthy part of children’s emotional development includes occasional bouts of feeling down or stressed, but how do you know when it’s serious? Depression and anxiety are two of the most common childhood mental health disorders. Since you’re not a therapist, how should you respond? Learn practical, supportive, and ethical ways to help children cope and build resiliency.
Through this webinar, participants will learn to:
• Define disorders, behaviors, and reasonable expectations.
• Respond with appropriate activities and communication.
• Explore cognitive-behavioral techniques to increase coping and resiliency.
Single person access
Price: $39 member; $74 nonmember
- For You: To have instant access to the course use the "Purchase the Course for Yourself" button below
- For Someone Other than You: Please contact us .
Purchase access for multiple persons
Price: $65 member; $150 nonmember for bundle of 10 learners
Please note the following for subscription access:
- Your staff will self-enroll into course with an enrollment key we provide.
- Your staff may complete the program at their convenience.
Bundles for alternate numbers of learners may also be accommodated, contact us .