Middleville, MI 49333
$70 members, $100 non-members
The Youth Mental Health First Aid Course is designed to teach individuals how to help an adolescent (age 12-18) who is experiencing a mental health or addictions challenge or is in crisis. The course introduces common mental health challenges for youth, reviews typical adolescent development, and teaches a 5-step action plan for how to help people in both crisis and non-crisis situations. Topics covered include anxiety, depression, substance use, disorders in which psychosis may occur, disruptive behavior disorders (including AD/HD), and eating disorders.
This course is a pre-conference event to the 鲸鱼电竞app赛事(鲸鱼电竞注册登录), Michigan Fall Gathering .
Registration includes Youth Mental Health First Aid course, manual, and course materials.
- Participants will need to provide their own lunch.
- Cabin-style group lodging is available on October 5, 2022. See YMCA Camp Manitou-Lin tab for additional details.
- Not an 鲸鱼电竞app赛事(鲸鱼电竞注册登录) Member? Join today for FREE and get the best rates for this course!
YMCA Camp Manitou-Lin has over 100 years of camping experience and is located on beautiful Barlow Lake in Middleville, Michigan. Their beautiful, natural setting provides an excellent opportunity for all who visit.
Cabin style lodging is available at YMCA Camp Manitou-Lin for an additional fee. If you need lodging on Wednesday, October 5 please select this option when you are registering for the 鲸鱼电竞app赛事(鲸鱼电竞注册登录), Michigan Fall Gathering .
- Cabins are climate controlled and feature indoor restroom and shower facilities.
- Guests will need to provide their own linens and towels.
- Lunch and dinner will not be provided for course participants. Breakfast will be served on October 6, 2022.
- The cost is $27 per person.
When registering for the 鲸鱼电竞app赛事(鲸鱼电竞注册登录), Michigan Fall Gathering , please select the lodging option in step 4.
If you are not staying for the Fall Gathering, but need lodging on October 5, please contact Abbie Parker, aparker@鲸鱼电竞app赛事(鲸鱼电竞注册登录)camps.org , 765-349-3526.